
I was lucky enough to go to Women's conference at BYU this week. This was my second time going and I can honestly say I love it. I love leaving the kids at home and being able to spend some time with my mom and actually listening to the talks. I love leaving feeling inspired and motivated to do better. I love seeing all the women who come, and know that they are women like me, trying to do their best. I love running into so many old friends while walking through the campus. I don't love the brownies. I have been so sick ever since eating them on Friday, those things are seriously going to kill me. So I encourage everyone to go. You won't be disappointed, and you even have a free place to stay!
Jason and I are so lucky to be able to go out as often as we do. You can't beat free babysitting, and we definitely appreciate it. Last night we ended up going to Cheesecake Factory and to see the movie Iron Man. I try to be a supportive wife and see his movies, but that movie is seriously so loud. Now I just have to convince him to go with me to the Stephenie Meyer's book signing next week. I do have to say one of the things I love about Jason is that he isn't afraid to eat. When we went to bed last night, we remembered it was fast Sunday tomorrow, so what did he do? He got the leftover cheesecake and we finished it right there. So yes, I am sure I will be sick for the rest of the weekend!