So I hadn't really planned on potty training Emerson this early. She just turned 2 in March, but I am not sure I have much choice. She has started taking off her diapers whenever she is messy which then leads to even bigger problems. I usually can catch her, but sometimes I can't, and then I am totally grossed out. I am all for waiting until the kid is ready to do it, but I don't think I have that option here. I feel that the only alternative I have is to potty train her. Does any one have any suggestions on how to do it with girls or with younger kids? I would love to hear them.Saturday, April 26, 2008
Help!
So I hadn't really planned on potty training Emerson this early. She just turned 2 in March, but I am not sure I have much choice. She has started taking off her diapers whenever she is messy which then leads to even bigger problems. I usually can catch her, but sometimes I can't, and then I am totally grossed out. I am all for waiting until the kid is ready to do it, but I don't think I have that option here. I feel that the only alternative I have is to potty train her. Does any one have any suggestions on how to do it with girls or with younger kids? I would love to hear them.