Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversay to Us!

Jason and I celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary today, and after last week there isn't anything else that I would rather celebrate! Here are 8 things I love about Jason.

1. He will buy anything from a child. I am not kidding, if a kid is selling it he can't say no. So if you need money, just send your kid over, Jason is sure to help out!
2. He is a super hard worker. He will work any job (and believe me he has had some horrible ones) to provide for his family.

3. He always makes me feel like I am the smartest, prettiest skinniest person he knows, especially when I am feeling totally fat. He is great at compliments.

4. He is super competitive. He will never let you win, EVER. He says he occassionally lets Jackson win, but I have yet to see it.

5. He will watch Pride and Prejudice (all 3 versions) as many times as I want, and that is usually alot.

6. He is the most obedient person I know. He never questions anything. He just does it because that is what he was asked to do.

7. He is extremely patient. He is definitely the calming force in our family.

8. He is totally committed to our kids, and they know it.
I love you! Happy Anniversary to US!