We had such a scary week and all I can say is I am so thankful for Jason and more importantly to our Heavenly Father who loves us and is completely aware of our needs. Jason hadn't been feeling very well, but since he had knee surgery a couple of weeks back he thought it was just his body healing. On Wednesday he finally went to the doctor's and they discovered he had blood clots that started in his calf and worked their way up into his lungs (which they call pulmonary embolisms). It is very serious and fatal if not treated immediately so he was admitted to the hopsital and has had to stay for the last three days while they worked on thinning out his blood and breaking up the clots. I was pretty freaked out for awhile. I had a hard time getting over all of the "what if's", but I am in a much better place now. Because Jason went in and they caught them in time, he will be fine. He will just have to be on blood thinners for the next 6 months. I learned alot of lessons about myself this week and also how important eternal families are. They are everything. Our little family saw so many blessings come to us this last couple of days and for that I will be forever grateful.**Just a little side note. When I first called my mom (who was with my sister in Denver) to tell her about Jason, I had kind of lost it on the phone. She had a hard time understanding me and could not make out what I was saying. She had assumed that I must have lost Emerson at Target and someone had taken her. What??? I swear I have never lost her, but I appreciate the confidence my mom has in me.