Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Big 11!

Jackson turned 11 on Monday. I can't even begin to say how much I love this boy. He makes being a mom so easy. He is kind and thoughtful. He always tries his best at everything he does and has the funniest sense of humor. He loves school and lately is obsessed with fantasy football.  He is still super intense and a little serious at times, but he slowly learning that most things aren't that big of a deal. He has become the best babysitter and is such a good big brother. I honestly feel like if you have a chance to get to know Jackson then you should consider yourself pretty lucky! I know I do!



Jackson started playing club soccer this year. He has loved it and it really has been the best decision. Although the practice and game schedules can be a little demanding at times, he has fully embraced it and has become such a good little player.