September was a busy month for Logan He finished up soccer and started flag football. It is definitely his new favorite sport. He absolutely loves it and he is really good! It's fun to watch him pick up this new sport and excel. He is so fast! I love this picture. It is probably my favorite of Logan ever. This kid is full of energy. He is always bouncing off the walls so it is fun to watch him focus in on something.
This is Logan's soccer team. Logan towers over all the kids on his team. They were the cutest little boys and Logan loved it. Logan scored so many goals. He even scored 14 goals in one game. He now just needs to work on passing the ball a little more!
Logan ended September with a bang! He fell off his bike and had to get 5 stitches. I am still unsure about the details of the fall. I do know there was a lot of blood and a ton of crying!

