Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Jackson is 9!

Jackson turned 9 this past Saturday, and man was he excited.  It was an off party year so we celebrated all day with family.  Jason and I took him out to dinner Friday night, and he was able to pick out a new bike.  He has basically outgrown everything he owns!  Saturday he woke up to donuts, and then we went to Boondocks.  We finished the day with dinner and cake at our house. 



 Logan was so mad he got wet on the bumper boats and screamed until Jackson took him back.  We forgot to tell him the getting wet was the whole point!
 These two are best friends 97% of the time (the 3% can get a little scary).  They are so lucky to have each other.



 The only group picture we could get of all of the kids , and we are missing Sadie and Stella.
I had to put this picture in because they look so cute!

I really can't say enough good things about Jackson.  He is honestly the best kid.  He tries so hard to be good and to do what is right.  He gives a 100% at everything he does.  This school year will be hard for him and I love seeing him challenged.  He has surprised us all on how he is handling everything.  He is still super competitive.  I don't see him outgrowing that anytime soon.  He is still obsessed with sports and loves to watch it all (the fact that we do not have cable about kills him).   He loves being with Jason and will wake up Saturday mornings to watch him play basketball and spend the morning with him.  He is very anti girl but will occasionally let me kiss and hug on him.  He loves Sadie and is so patient with Logan.  We are pretty lucky to have him in our family, and I love being his mom!