Thursday, September 6, 2012
Finally, it's his turn!
Logan has been waiting for weeks for it to be his turn to start school. He was up, dressed, fed, and backpack on, by 7 am. When the time to finally start school came, the excitement had left, and nervousness set in. When I dropped him off he was so hesitant, but with a little bribe he was good to go.
I love this picture. Logan has such a big piece of my heart. He is so wild and crazy, but he is also my most affectionate child. Logan is growing up and changing so much. He is all boy. He loves the outdoors, and getting dirty. He wants to be a cowboy or a farmer and is always asking when he can go to a rodeo. He is obsessed with hot dogs, and candy. He loves power rangers and Captain America. His all time favorite thing is to bug his sister, and play with his brother. I am so excited for him and all the new experiences he will have this coming year, and I might be a little happy about having just Sadie for 3 mornings a week too!

