
Sadie turned two months 9 days ago. I guess this is my life lately, always playing catch up. I am so in love with this little girl. She is so cute and smiley. We have had a couple nights where she has slept until 5am which makes her even more loveable. I took her to the doctor today. She weighs 11 pounds 4 ounces and is 23 inches long. Our smallest baby, but the weight she has gained has gone straight to her legs. She has the chubbiest thighs. At two months she loves her swing and her car seat. She spends alot of time in both, so it's good she is so content in them. She still sleeps a ton during the day but is learning to be awake and happy. The kids are still totally in love with her and continue to spend much of the day loving her and bugging her, but she never seems to mind.