Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer...Finally!

We have been so excited for summer around here. We are loving the warmer weather and no schedule. We are busy making summer to do lists and spending as much time outside as we can.
Photobucket
This is Jackson on the last day of school. I wish I would have measured him to see how much he has grown. I know it must be alot because all of his pants are serious floods. He has lost most of his teeth and is in desperate need of bigger shoes. I can't handle all of this growing.
This first week of summer has been filled with soccer games
Photobucket
Enetertaining ourselves at very long soccer games
Photobucket
Going to cook outs with friends
Photobucket
Spending as much time as possible in our swimsuits
Photobucket
Going to swim lessons
Photobucket
This picture might not seem like a big deal, but if you knew Emerson and her little "drowning" incident last summer than you would be really impressed. The fact that she will put her head under water is a major accomplishment!
Photobucket
This is how Logan spends his time during swim lessons
Photobucket
Chasing birds and bugging Sadie
Photobucket
and Sadie is just as content as can be.
Photobucket