Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lehi Roundup

This is my absolute favorite time of year. I love where we live and all the fun things to do. We started the week off with going to the rodeo. It is one of my favorite things to do as a family. Logan especially loves it. His affection for horses and all farm animals continues to grow and I often wonder if he was born into the wrong family.
Photobucket
Friday night Jackson, Emerson, Logan and I walked in the mini float parade. This was our first time doing this and all though it was so hot the kids loved it. They loved seeing all of there friends along the route.Photobucket
Photobucket
We woke up Saturday morning and ran in the Lehi 5k. I loved that my family also ran with me. After the race we stayed for the parade. My kids love a good parade and this one does not disappoint.
Photobucket
Photobucket