Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I am over half way in my pregnancy and I am sure I should be posting pregnancy pictures to show my progress, but that is just not going to happen. I am not a cute pregnant person. In fact I am a very large pregnant person (this is not said in self pity, it is just the truth). So from here on out there will probably be few pictures of me on the blog until after the baby is born. The good news is, I am feeling great and we found out some really exciting news...

We are so happy and can't wait for this little guy to get here. Jason said he did not care what the sex of the baby was, but you should have seen how excited he was when he was told it was a boy. I don't know who was happier, Jason or Jackson. And now for the hard part, a name. I love having a name early so we can have something to call the baby, but this one is really hard. Any suggestions? I will end with one more picture because ultrasound pictures are fun.