Sunday, September 21, 2008

Emerson is 2 1/2

I haven't posted about Emerson in awhile, so I thought I would dedicate this post to her.
Emerson is all Girl. She loves anything girly and pink.
She loves her dolls and Disney Princesses.
She is completely obesessed with babies!
She hates it when her hair is not done.
She is very social. She loves nursery and talks about it all week.
She LOVES her Grandma and Grandpa. There isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't cry to go to their house.
She is very independent. She wants to do everything herself. She also very sneaky.
She is so tall. She is definitely a foot taller than anyone else her age. I have a hard time keeping her clothed.
She adores Jackson and always wants to be with him.
She is sassy ( a friend once told me that sassy was a nice way to say totally bossy and a little out of control).

We love Emerson. She brings so much excitement and life into our home.