Monday, September 1, 2008

Last Days of Summer

We have been busy this last week celebrating the last days of summer. I know I will regret saying this, but I am kind of excited for fall to come. Jason's brother Mike came and spent a week with us. The kids loved it and have been asking for him continually ever since. We spent a day in Park City. Jackson has turned into quite the dare devil. Seriously he has shocked us so much this summer. Jason took him on the Alpine Slide and a new ride called the Coaster. Jackson loved it.


One of the best things to do in Utah is go to Swiss Days. I love it. Jackson and Emerson love it too, as you can see by the enormous amount of ice cream that got to eat for breakfast.
We spent the last couple of days this week at the cabin. They were such troopers after the long week and car rides. This definitely will be the thing Jackson misses the most when summer does come to an end.