Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Growing up

Jackson is at such a great age. He is so much fun to be aroud and is always making us laugh. He has grown up so much lately. The fact that he loves swim lessons is amazing. He will put his head under water and lay on his back. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal, but it is. He was always so scared before. He is definitely leaving all the shyness behind!


So Emerson's hair has started to take on a life of its on, seriously it is out of control. She has never had a real haircut so I wasn't sure where to take here. Do you take little girls to Sports Clips? I finally found a cute girl in our ward to cut it. She did such a good job. I love it and hopefully it will be alot more manageable.This picture was taken before her haircut. I swear I did do it in the morning, but this is what happens by the end of the day.



After the haircut. I love her cute little bob!