Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter and Birthday!

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! Ours was great and we enjoyed spending time in the much appreciated sunshine. We took the kids to a local easter egg hunt. They loved it and were so excited about all of the eggs they got.

Honestly I try so hard to get a picture of my kids together, but serioulsy they are the worst when it comes to taking pictures. They refuse to make eye contact!
Grandma went to the hunt with us and helped Emerson with finding eggs. There were seriously a million kids there so you had to be pretty quick. Jackson insisted that we go on a wagon ride. It was pretty cold outside so their poor little faces froze.

I love this picture. My parents hid eggs for the kids in their backyard and as soon as Emerson saw them she took off. After fighting the crowds at the hunt on Saturday I don't think she was going to lose out on any eggs!We ended the weekend celebrating my dads birthday. We hope he had a great day! We love him and our so thankful for everything he does for us, especially all the time he spends with the grandkids.