Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sadie is 3!

Sadie is 3.  I can hardly stand it.  I hate that she is growing up.  I hate that she is no longer a baby.  She is silly and independent and totally and completely spoiled!  We are all obsessed with her and completely adore her.  Sadie loves the movie Frozen, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Care Bears.  She loves fruit snacks, pasta, and goldfish.  She loves riding her scooter, her blanket (nigh night) and Emerson.  She still loves her Dad more than me, but slowly I am edging my way back in!  She loves Grandpa and constantly asks if we can go to his house.  She loves the Ipad and legos.  She has the softest sweetest little voice, but isn't afraid to use it to get exactly what she wants.  She is still super tiny, but I really think she is starting to finally grow.  She is the love of our lives and we are so glad that she is ours!  
I took this video of  her the other day. She just woke up from a nap, so she looks a little rough, but I love her little voice.