Sunday, April 20, 2014

Baptism pictures

My mom made the cutest dress for Emerson. She loved it! We went to the Temple and tried to take some pictures, but it was so cold!  Emerson was a good sport, but we didn't last long.
Emerson is such an amazing girl. She is the best big sister and daughter. I love watching her and how she takes care of Sadie. She really is her second mom. It makes my heart burst every time I watch them together.  She has been growing up so much lately.  She is changing and becoming even more independent. She has such a sweet spirit about her. She loves people and loves to help others. She is kind and generous, and tries really hard to do what is right. I love her so much and feel so blessed to be able to be her mom. 


This is the cute baptism invite we sent out. 

.