Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

I love Halloween. I love how excited my kids get. I love seeing all the cute costumes, and I love the Snickers and Tootsie Rolls! I don't like how crazy the last weeks of October are. I don't like putting on costumes again and again, and I especially don't like the endless amounts of candy I have consumed this last couple of days.
We were so lucky to have Angie, Kelly and the kids with us this year.  It made everything that much better!

I honestly died every time I saw Sadie in her costume. She is the cutest thing ever!

Our ward did an awesome job this year celebrating Halloween. We had such a fun time and loved seeing all of our neighbors. 
If we had not done enough celebrating we also went to the Legacy party.  It is something I love doing every year.


We waited until the last minute to carve pumpkins.  I kind of hate this tradition.  My kids won't touch the pumpkins, but we did it none the less.