Monday, November 19, 2012

Emerson


I love the shoes Emerson chooses to play basketball in.



Emerson started basketball this past month.  She is such a little hustler.  I love watching her play.  She has been making baskets, and showing those boys what's up. Emerson isn't afraid of anything or anyone, and makes her dad so proud.  There is nothing Jason loves more than watching his kids play basketball.
Emerson has been so much fun lately.  This has been a huge blessing because a month ago that was not the case.  Emerson and I were going through a major rough patch.  She was so emotional and I honestly couldn't handle it. I don't know if she was exhausted and all day school was to much, or she was just going through a phase, but all I can say is that I am glad she has moved past it.  The crying and fit throwing has stopped and she is back to her fun little self, and nothing makes me happier!