Monday, March 19, 2012

Emerson is 6!

Photobucket

Emerson had a birthday on Thursday, and man was she excited.  She gets so excited for everything and it is so contagious.  Emerson has been growing and changing so much lately.  Her personality seems to get bigger and brighter every day.  She definitely still has her moments of complete meltdowns, but thankfully they are becoming fewer and fewer.  Sometimes I think it is just hard for her to contain all of those emotions.  She continues to do great in school, and even got a perfect report card last week.   She still won't eat anything and is so picky, but asks for snacks all day and loves junk food.  She is the best sister.  I love watching her with Sadie.  She loves her and takes such good care of her.  She is a great friend and is so lucky to have so many friends to play with in our neighborhood.  She is by far our most social child and I am always amazed at how out going she is.  We love her so much and love who she is becoming.
I feel like the birthday celebrations have been going on forever.  Emerson had only two requests.  She wanted to go to ice cream and IHOP(she has expensive taste).  We did a friend birthday party and a family party, so here is a picture overload of all of the festivities.  Photobucket Photobucket I got the invitation idea and cupcake idea from Pinterest. I love that website! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I had to put in a picture of Sadie. She is so cute and loves Emerson so much! Photobucket