I can't believe it is December 1. I feel like November came and went and I didn't accomplish anything. I always have grand plans, but four kids always seem to change that. Before we welcome in the Holiday season I need to do a little post on Thanksgiving and show my gratitude because our family is blessed with so much.
I am grateful for Jason.
He is definitely the calming presence in our family. I tend to get overwhelmed and he seems to always know where and when to step in and help. He works so hard for our family and it does not go unnoticed.
He is definitely the calming presence in our family. I tend to get overwhelmed and he seems to always know where and when to step in and help. He works so hard for our family and it does not go unnoticed.
Children, especially healthy ones.
I love my kids. They are fun and I love to be around them. I love them even when one in particular refuses to be potty trained!
It seems that this past month has been filled with one kid or another sick. It makes for long nights and ornery days and when everyone is healthy, everyone is happier.
I love my kids. They are fun and I love to be around them. I love them even when one in particular refuses to be potty trained!
It seems that this past month has been filled with one kid or another sick. It makes for long nights and ornery days and when everyone is healthy, everyone is happier.
Family
The older my kids get the more I realize how important relationships with family are. They are so lucky to have Grandparents and cousins who love to spend time with them and take an active interest in their lives.
The older my kids get the more I realize how important relationships with family are. They are so lucky to have Grandparents and cousins who love to spend time with them and take an active interest in their lives.
We are such a blessed family and I love having a holiday to makes us stop and remember all that we have. We had the best Thanksgiving. It was simple and easy and we had the best company.



Jason fried a turkey this year. I loved it. Not only did it taste so good, but it took all of the pressure off of me.


No holiday can be complete without a little Rockband and there isn't anyone better at it than Jason. He pretty much dominates.



Jason fried a turkey this year. I loved it. Not only did it taste so good, but it took all of the pressure off of me.


No holiday can be complete without a little Rockband and there isn't anyone better at it than Jason. He pretty much dominates.