Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Getting into the Christmas spirit

I am trying hard to redeem myself this Christmas season. It didn't start well. We got a tree from Costco but when we bought it, the tree was bound. When we got the tree home we discovered how huge the tree really was. For the next three days I would decorate the tree and then it would fall over. This continued four different times . We tried everything to stabilize the tree, but nothing worked. Finally after the fourth time of redecorating it and the tree falling over, I was done! I packed up all of the ornaments and made Jason take it outside. I started feeling pretty bad (not bad enough to get a new tree) so I decided to take the kids to Thanksgiving point to see Santa Claus and the Christmas Lights. I got all of the kids super excited about it. They were talking about it all day long. When it finally came time to see Santa the only one that actually was excited to see him was Sadie. She loved every minute of it. Logan completely lost it. Emerson wouldn't stand near him, and Jackson had a nervous laugh and tried to put on a brave face.
Photobucket
Photobucket