
Yesterday Jackson was baptized.It was such a good day for our family. He was so nervous and excited for this day to come I honestly thought he was going to burst. I just really wanted this day to be special so he would know the importance of getting baptized. He loved every second of it and was so happy. His foot came up the first time he was baptized and Jason had to do it again. Jason was a little over zealous the 2nd time around and I think Jackson might of been a little scared, but he got over it quick and had the biggest smile on his face. He kept saying that he is now clean and had the holy ghost. I hope he always remembers this feeling and works hard to keep it in his life.
I can't say enough good things about Jackson. He honestly makes being a mom so easy. He is so sweet and kind to his family and really tries to hard to do what is right. We have been talking alot about being baptized and I hope he will always remember how proud we all are of him and his decision. I hope he knows how many people love him. My sister and her family were so awesome and drove from Colorado just for the weekend. It meant so much to Jackson that they were willing to drive so far just for him. We fit so much into this weekend and felt like a non stop party. I do think it is so great that Jackson gets a special day like this just for him. He is so deserving of it.


