I seriously want to cry everytime I think about how old Sadie is getting. I hate it. It is good thing she is so cute and fun, it makes up for the fact that she is getting so big so fast! Sadie is pretty content just hanging out. She refuses to roll over. I think most babies do that at 3 months, but Sadie won't even try. She is happy laying there playing with her feet. We are working on getting her to sit up but I don't think she really cares about that either. She can clap and it is so cute. When every she is excited she starts clapping, and I love it. I love how her face lights up and she is all smiles when anyone walks by in hopes someone stops and picks her up. She is still everyones favorite and continues to get alot of smothering from her brothers and sister. Emerson is pretty inventive with the games she makes up and plays with her. Sadie can't seem to get enough of her.



She spends alot of time with her hands in her mouth. I think if she could find away to get her feet in her mouth she would be even happier.