These past two weeks have been super busy at our house. Jason and Jackson went to South Carolina for a week for Jason's brother's wedding. They had a great time and loved the warm weather, but we missed them way to much here. I thought it would be nice to have one less kid, but I really think it made it harder. They got back on Monday night and then yesterday Jason got his tonsils out. We are all hoping this will solve his snoring problem! Logan has been doing great. He has been sleeping for seven hours at night, and I am just hoping it will last. He started to smile this week. I love it! I tried getting a picture but it was impossible. I also tried to get a picture of all three of them together and it didn't quite turn out. So here are a couple random ones.



Can you believe his hair? It just keeps growing and getting wilder. ( I am not sure why my pictures are so pixelated)