Sunday, March 8, 2009

The kids

Logan will be two months old this week. I have held him as much as possible, stayed home as much as I can, and loved on him continually. I have loved every minute I have spent with this little guy. He is a huge snuggler. He loves to cozy right up next to you. He loves to be sung to and loves to eat. He has the quietest little cry, its more like a whimper. He has the cutest little mouth and is going to have big blue eyes like his brother and sister. He hates the bath, diaper changes, and getting dressed. I love being a Mom and he just makes it even better. Jackson has been the best helper with Logan. He is so patient and sweet with him. He will sit and hold the pacifier in his mouth forever and loves to sit and talk to him. He has been a huge help to me. Emerson is still a work in progress. To say she is obsessed with Logan would be an understatement. She can not leave him alone. I can't even count the number of times she has woken him up from his naps just to be able to see him. She wants to hold him and touch him all of the time. I am hoping she will get bored with him soon. I left Logan alone for a few minutes in the living room and when I came back this is what I found. Poor guy, he just cant seem to escape her.