I hope everyone had a great New Years. I am excited to see 2008 end and can't wait for the New Year. I love the whole idea of New Years resolutions and setting goals. I have been trying to get our family to set family goals for 2009, but all Jackson wants to do this year is go to Denny's. So that is what we did. At least we have accomplished one thing this year.


I am still pregnant and am getting anxious for the baby to come. My goal is to have the baby weigh less than 10 pounds, so I don't have to have a C-section (which I am totally against). This sounds like a doable goal until you know that at 32 weeks the baby weighed 6 lbs 13 ounces. We definitely have big babies in this family. So I guess I will just have to stop eating and hope this baby slows down.