Jackson is a huge Barack Obama fan (I think he just likes saying his name). He has been going around the house telling us reasons we need to vote for him. Apparently the Ads are working. I tried telling him the differences between Republicans and Democrats, and that he is probably a Republican so he should support John McCain, but he won't budge. He is a true Obama supporter! I guess I should be thankful that he is an independent thinker, and that he isn't old enough to vote.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Obama vs. McCain
Jackson is a huge Barack Obama fan (I think he just likes saying his name). He has been going around the house telling us reasons we need to vote for him. Apparently the Ads are working. I tried telling him the differences between Republicans and Democrats, and that he is probably a Republican so he should support John McCain, but he won't budge. He is a true Obama supporter! I guess I should be thankful that he is an independent thinker, and that he isn't old enough to vote.