Sunday, November 9, 2008

Being Thankful

We have been trying really hard to teach our kids about gratitude this month so here are some things I am thankful for.

- I am thankful for families. With the definition of marriage being discussed so much lately I am thankful for my beliefs and that I have so much peace with the knowledge that marriage is a sacred union between a man and a woman.
- I am thankful for my kids. They get along so well and will play hours together in their rooms so I can get things done.
-Jason's job. It is such a scary time for so many and I am thankful that he is as busy as he is.
-Our home. This is the first year we haven't been renting for the holidays and I love it. I can't wait for all the decorations, food, and family that come with the holidays.