Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy News and Other Fun Things

I am PREGNANT! We are expecting our third baby the beginning of February. We are so excited and I am hoping to start feeling better soon so I can actually enjoy being pregnant.
Jason has been super busy with work and has been billing tons of hours, which I am grateful for, but we are missing him at home. He took off early today and we all spent the afternoon together. We took the kids bowling, which Jackson has been dying to do. He loves it, but is way to competitive. I have to say my Ricks College bowling class definitely failed me today.
I can not get Emerson to make eye contact or smile for the camera no matter what I try. Since I am using this as our family journal and I want to document that she was actually there, these will have to do.