Friday, July 18, 2008

A Family Filled Week

We have been so lucky this past couple of weeks to be able to spend so much time with cousins and family. I am not sure what we are going to do when everyone has finally gone home. We celebrated my Grandma's 88th Birthday yesterday. My Grandma is amazing, and I can only hope to look half as good and have her energy when I am her age.
Jackson LOVES anything to do with cars or motorcycles. My uncle took Jackson for a ride on his Harley and he was in heaven. He hasn't stopped talking about it since.
The best thing we did this last week was celebrate the baptism of my nephew Tyson. I was so glad that he was baptized in Utah so we could all go. He is such a good kid and a great example to Jackson and Emerson.
We made our yearly summer visit to temple square. If you ever want hours of free entertainment for your kids this is the place to do it. My kids love it, especially all of the fountains. I do have to say that for the first time EVER no one ended up in the water. (it helps not to have a certain someone with you)