Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday Summary

This last week has been super busy, but we are finally unpacked and getting settled into our home. My mom and I decided to take the kids and my nephews on a hike up Provo Canyon, and I am not sure what we were thinking. The kids were actually all really good sports, except for Emerson, who refused to walk and running into a snake.
(This is what we found in the middle of our trail. It made me feel like I was actually taking my kids into the wilderness, and they were all pretty excited.)Jackson started swim lessons again this week, but is not enjoying it. If you ask him why not, he will tell you that his teacher is only 18 and is not old enough to know what she is doing???We also went to Kangaroo Zoo. If ever you want to wear out your kids this is the way to do it. Both my kids love it, and they always come home exhausted and take the best naps!


Hopefully next week I will get some painting done, and much need weed pulling. I will post some pictures if that ever gets done.