Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summertime Fun

We have been super busy this last couple of weeks enjoying the sunshine and hot weather. I have done nothing on our house, but I figure that is what winter is for. My sister and her kids have been here and we love it. I think Jackson is going to go through serious withdrawls when they leave and he is stuck with boring me again.

We went to the Lehi City Parade and the kids loved it once they realized candy was involved. It was like Halloween all over again.We had our first "official" house guest this weekend (sorry Ryan, you don't count). Jason's sister Ashley and her husband Kurt came to visit.

The kids have spent so much time outside on the slip and slide and pool. Jackson has yet to figure how to slip down the slide, and prefers to just run and then sit on it.

My kids love to do anything crafty, but as you can see the shaving cream project some how went very wrong.
The best part of the week has been being able to spend time with baby Laynie. She looks just like a little doll.