

The Legacy Center. It is the rec center by our house. I work out there in the mornings and they offer so many affordable programs for the kids, plus they have a super fun pool that is open year round. Jackson and Emerson love this place. It is definitely a huge selling point to stay in the area.
Cold Stone Ice cream. We frequent this place way to much. It works as the best reward for anything Jackson is trying to work on. We are huge ice cream eaters at our house and we have yet to fine anything else that even comes close.
I love these Dansko shoes. I know they aren't very stylish, but really have I ever been very stylish. They are so practical in this crazy weather we are having. There easy to slip on and off and I don't slide everywhere when I walk in the snow.
My crock pot. I am not a cook, but a love this thing. Anything that can be made in it I will try. It is so easy and everything I make in it seems to always turn out, which is not always the case with other things I try.