Thursday, February 28, 2008

Being Thankful


I am so thankful today for the SUN ! I feel like it has been forever since we have seen it, or have been able to go outside. We even walked to the library today. The snow is starting to melt and we can even see the grass. Maybe Spring isn't to far off. This makes me so happy, at least until the next storm comes! ( and yes Jackson is in his PJ's. It was pajama day today at school)
Dishwashers. Our dishwasher has been out of commission for the past two weeks. Apparently they had to order a part, and when I called today it is on backorder. How complicated can dishwashers be? I know some people find washing dishes therapeutic, but I don't. I think it is annoying and I feel like our kitchen just smells. I promise to never taken this beautiful piece of machinery for granted again!


Jackson. The kid is so smart. Way to smart for all of us. I am always amazed at the things he says and understands. When Jackon came home today this is what he asked me:
J: Do Bees pollinate things?
M: Sure, they pollinate all the flowers out side.
J: So can I call them pollinators?
M: I don't see why not.
J: Do you think I can be a pollinator when I get bigger?
M: Okay, when you get alot bigger!
So Jackson has been going around telling people that he wants to be a pollinator when he grows up.