


Being that it is New Years I really wanted to set some realistic goals. I love setting goals, but I never seem to be able to follow through. So this year I decided I would set ones that I could actually accomplish.
1. Read and Book of Mormon by June. Hopefully this way I wont be so disappointed if I miss a day or two or three.
2. Run in a Race. I have been working out for a long time, but I dont seem to make a lot of head way in the distance I run. Maybe if I find a race to enter I will actually push myself a little harder.
3. Cook. This one is for my mom. I will try and cook something that does not consist of heating up some sort of prepared food. I will actually buy fresh food and make it.
4. Sew. I got a new sewing machine, I just need to learn how to use it. So my goal is to learn to sew little girl dresses. So watch out, you might all be receiving some of my creations.
5. Get food storage. I do have water and peanut butter, but I want to try to buy one item a week. Hopefully then if there is a natural disater we wont starve and have to beg my parents to save us.
We hope everyone has a great new year. Are you setting goals? I would love to know what they are.