This has to be one of my favorite pictures. At our ward party they had the cutest Santa and I really thought my kids would love him. I should have known better. We finally bribed Jackson to sit with him, but Emerson of course would have none of that. I seriously think she was traumatized for the rest of the night.
We took the kids to see "Babes in Toyland" at the Childrens Theater in SLC. They love going. It is such a fun place for kids to go. We try to go often and they seem to always have a great time.
We have tried to start a family tradition of seeing the lights at temple square. It is so freezing, but the kids never seem to mind. It is a neat place to go during the holidays, and we seem to always run into people we know from growing up which always makes it that much more fun.
Both of my kids love going to the Kangaroo zoo. I think I love it just as much because they always come home completely exhausted and take a long nap afterwards. Emerson is especially daring. I don't think she there is anything she wont do or try, expect for maybe sitting with Santa.
The best thing I did this week was go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Christmas concert. We took my grandma and she had such a good time. It is always an awesome experience to go to those concerts.