We went to the Festival of Trees in Sandy today, which I highly recommend for anyone who lives in Utah. All proceeds are given to the Primary Childrens Hospital. They had a little Kid's Corner and Jackson desperately wanted to do this bubble maker. I have to admit I was a bit shocked. For Jackson that is really stepping out of his comfort zone. I am beginning to realize that maybe I am not giving him enough credit. He is becoming so much more independent and alot more confident. I love it!Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Bubble
We went to the Festival of Trees in Sandy today, which I highly recommend for anyone who lives in Utah. All proceeds are given to the Primary Childrens Hospital. They had a little Kid's Corner and Jackson desperately wanted to do this bubble maker. I have to admit I was a bit shocked. For Jackson that is really stepping out of his comfort zone. I am beginning to realize that maybe I am not giving him enough credit. He is becoming so much more independent and alot more confident. I love it!