I seriously try to be healthy but when it comes to my kids and husband, it is impossible. All three of them will not touch vegetables and most fruit for that matter. I saw Jessica Seinfeld on Oprah and fell in love with this book. I just got it and love it! Besides the fact that it is so cute, it has alot of good ideas. I figure if my kids are going to freak out everytime I make them try something new, I might as well sneak some vegetables in it too. I have only tried a couple of things so far, but they have had no clue that they were eating anything remotely healthy. We will see how the rest of the recipes turn out. My children and husband might eventually come to accept and few green things in their diet after all. If anyone has any other suggestions I would love to hear them.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Healthy eating
I seriously try to be healthy but when it comes to my kids and husband, it is impossible. All three of them will not touch vegetables and most fruit for that matter. I saw Jessica Seinfeld on Oprah and fell in love with this book. I just got it and love it! Besides the fact that it is so cute, it has alot of good ideas. I figure if my kids are going to freak out everytime I make them try something new, I might as well sneak some vegetables in it too. I have only tried a couple of things so far, but they have had no clue that they were eating anything remotely healthy. We will see how the rest of the recipes turn out. My children and husband might eventually come to accept and few green things in their diet after all. If anyone has any other suggestions I would love to hear them.