Thursday, September 24, 2015

Spudman

I was pretty excited to do the Spudman this year and even more excited to have Jason do it with me.  I tried to prep him as much as possible but turns out, I didn't need to.  He did awesome and I am so proud of him.  We are excited to do more triathlons together next year and are already planning out our race schedule!
The Spudman Triathlon 2015 was a success! So proud of Jason!  He absolutely killed it in his first endurance race.
We are not camper! In fact in the 15 years Jason and I have been married we have never been camping.  There are no hotels in Burley so we didn't have many options.  Jason and I decided to sleep in the van.  It was a cold and long night, but we were pretty proud of ourselves for roughing it.
upload