We just got back from the best week with Jason's family. We went up to park city for and stayed up at the Canyons. The place was beautiful and our condos were perfect. It was a long over due reunion and we were able to soak up every minute with family.
The kids could not get enough of the Gondolas. You can't beat free entertainment!
The weather was perfect and we spent so much time at every and any park we could find.
We spent one day up in Salt Lake. I love showing the kids the temple and hope they will always know how important the temple is.
I love this picture! I think Logan and Diane look so much alike.
The best part of the trip was all of the cousins. I don't this time can ever be replaced. It is always so amazing to watch how quickly cousins can become such great friends.










































