Sunday, December 15, 2013

November pics

I am not sure where November went. It feel like we are all just hanging on. I pretty much failed at documenting this last month, but I do have a bunch of random pictures from my iphone. It's always fun to sneak away with these two! I love it when Jason has hearings in Provo and we get to meet him for lunch! upload Jason successfully fried two turkeys this year. Something he takes great pride in! upload Along with getting all the trim work done in our basement, we added board and batten in our living room. I love it! upload Emerson and I got up early and went Black Friday shopping. She is getting so fun to shop with and definitely knows what she likes. upload upload The kids have been playing so well together lately, and I love it. They are lucky to have each other. upload Emerson is always leaving notes like this for me to meet her for lunch at school. They are hard for me to say no to! upload This was actually from October but its one of my favorites!