Emerson has been working really hard on making her mornings drama free. We decided to celebrate by meeting her for lunch. I am so glad I didn't grow up eating in a cafeteria. It is the worst! This is my attempt at a group shot!
We love watching movies. The kids love it even more when candy and popcorn is involved!
I hate cooking so when Jason works late you can pretty much count on us eating at Costco or Chick Fila! This girl is a trooper! Most days she lives in the car! Jason and I have been doing really great at going on regular weekly dates. It it my favorite night of the week. There is no one else I would rather spend time with. We had fall break this last month. We stayed here and I did my best to keep them entertained. I promise Sadie loves bowling!
Logan loves preschool! His teacher is amazing! We went to the fire station and the pumpkin patch on field trips.