Monday, June 3, 2013

Logan


Logan has had the best year at preschool. He has loved going and has grown so much.  He is very social and makes friends quickly, and is so sweet and kind to all of the kids in his class.  He has a girlfriend in his preschool and tells us all the time that he is going to marry her. He had his graduation last week. He really amazed us all. At home Logan doesn't really talk about school and doesn't seem to be interested in it, but he was awesome at his program. He knew all the words to all of the songs and sang so loud! I was so proud of him!


 





 I love this boy and he loves me.  He always tells me , and I soak it in each and everytime.  It never gets old.  He is so cuddly lately.  I am sure it is a phase that will soon pass, but I will soak it in as long as it lasts. I am thankful he has one more year of preschool before I have to send him off to kindergarten. I am not quite ready to let him go.
Logan on his last day of preschool.  He has officiallyh grown our of all his toddler clothes and I know have to shop in the boy section.  I can't handle it!