
This is how I found Sadie one afternoon, asleep on the floor in her room.
This last week was so long. Sadie has been really sick. Monday night we ended up taking her to the E.R. She had a febrile seizure do to a rapid rising fever. It was really scary and both Jason and I were a little freaked out. She continued to have a fever all week but thankfully only had that one episode. They told us she is more likely to have these whenever she gets a high fever. We are just hoping that we can do our best to avoid her getting sick again, if that is at all possible.

Jackson and I both attended Scout Camp this week, I am his Scout leader. It was really hot and really long, but I do love being able to spend time with Jackson and am trying really hard to catch the vision of scouts.

The rest of the week has been spent at the pool and on bike rides. I think both are the best ways to spend summer afternoons.