Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring

This will officially be the longest post EVER! We have been loving this spring weather and any spare minute we have, we are outside soaking it all in. Jackson spends every afternoon playing basketball in our driveway. He is obsessed with it. He can always be seen shooting baskets, dribbling the ball, and getting Jason to play one on one with him. Photobucket Jackson also tested into a program called A.L.L. for next year. He had to take a 4 hour test and did so well. He will be attending a new school next year. It will be a huge adjustment for him and require alot of dedication and work, but I know it will be so good for him. Photobucket Emerson spends much of her time running the streets. There are so many girls her age to play with that she just hops from one house to the next. It has to be the best thing about living in this neighborhood. Photobucket Photobucket Logan continues to be a terror. Honestly this kids doesn't stop. He tries my patients like no one else, but man all he has to do is smile and I seem to forget why I wanted to kill him five seconds earlier. He played itty bitty ball this last month and loved it. He loves all sports, and thinks he is a star at everything. Photobucket Sadie is pretty content just sitting on her blanket and watching everyone play. She has major stranger anxiety and is so shy. She loves to be home surrounded by everyone she knows. We also spend this last month Celebrating birthdays, my Dad turned the big 65! Photobucket and spending time with cousins Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I had to include this picture. This is what happens when I attempt a picture of all the kids by myself. Photobucket