Basketball
I feel like our lives this last month have been taken up by basketball. Both Emerson and Jackson are playing this year, and Jason is playing in a church league and also coaching the Young Men. Jackson loves it. He has really come into his own this year and is doing awesome. He has gotten so good,and is scoring so much. He has the best team of friends he plays with and is having the best time. Emerson is trying hard to like it. She is the tallest on her team and the only girl. Thank goodness for treats after the game because that brings her back every week. Logan stays entertained with endless amounts of popcorn and a wide array of junk food.


I am happy to report that Logan is completely potty trained!! This is a huge victory in our house. We had one long week of major tears and frustration on both of our parts, but thanks to a huge supply of candy, videos on the phone, and endless cheering from an excited brother and sister he has finally done it. I honestly think it will be a highlight of the year. He thinks he is now going to school and tries to leave with Jackson and Emerson on a daily basis. His love for Sadie continues and it usually ends with her being smothered in some fashion. He has started to dress himself and is so proud of his choices. I am learning to pick my battles with this one.


Jackson and Emerson both had parent teacher conferences this week I love going and hearing how they are doing. Jackson is doing awesome. He excels in every subject and had over 100% in everything his teacher showed me. It was a very quick conference and she had nothing but good things to say about him. Emerson really surprised me. She doesn't take the same interest in school like Jackson does, but she is doing so good. She is a great reader and writer and is doing really well. She is definitely way more social then Jackson. I tend to hear so many things about her day. She always has so much to say and I love it. I finally feel like I know what is going on at school.



I don't feel like much has changed with Sadie in the past two months, but when I see these pictures she looks so big. She continues to love baby food and doesn't really love anything else. I am trying to wean her, but both her and I are having a hard time. I think knowing this will be my last baby is making it harder than I had thought, but I think both her and I are ready for some independence. She has such a funny little personality and I love seeing it emerge. She is super laid back and really lazy. She is finally starting to move. I wouldn't say she is actually crawling yet, but has gotten really good at scooting around the room.