


Her teacher, Miss Kristi gave each student a scrapbook of the year full of fun pictures, facts and questions that Emerson had answered. Here are some of them.
When Emerson started preschool in the fall she was 45 inches and 42 pounds. She is now 47 inches, 45 pounds.
I like to eat: Yogurt and Bread
I can: Clean up but sometimes I don't
I am thankful for: My baby sister and everyone
If the Dinosaurs came back I would: Be nice to them, unless it was a T-Rex and it was being mean to my little brother, then I would punch them.
When I grow up I want to be: just my regular self
What jobs do your parents have: My dad goes to a kind of work that gets money for my house so we can keep it and I can get a bike. My mom helps me find my shoes when I can only find one of them.