Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Getting Ready

Photobucket
Things have been so busy here that the fact that this baby will quickly be arriving and all the things I haven't done to get prepared keep getting pushed aside. I was putting things in my calendar and realized if this baby comes early like Logan then I only have 7 weeks! 7 weeks is not along time considering I have done nothing in preparation for this baby. So this last weekend we got busy. We moved kids around put up new beds and started going through clothes. Emerson got a cute new bed (that will turn into bunk beds later) and is now in her own room. She loves it! She loves having her own space. She has been doing pretty well sleeping by herself. Logan is now in big boy bed! He is sharing a room with Jackson and sleeping in the bottom bunk. I was dreading this. I wasn't sure how he would do. He is doing awesome. He is still taking naps like a champ and is enjoying the new company. It takes him awhile to fall asleep at night and is continually trying to talk to Jackson. He keeps asking, "Jackson, What are you doing?" a million times each night. Jackson has quickly learned to fall asleep despite Logan's best efforts. I love it. I love having them together. We still have alot to do. We need to paint Emerson's room, get some more bedding, figure out the crib situation, and get alot more organized, but we are excited! I on the other hand am getting huge. I went from being cute pregnant to enormous pregnant over night. It seems my body loves to be at this place and wastes no time getting there.